Thursday, February 7, 2008

Psalm 63

i dont know how wrong you can interpret scricpture. but for psalm 63, when i read my felsh faints for you, i felt that my felsh would faint, it would collapse in humility and my selfish desires would be given up in order for me to search my God.

my lips will praise you, so beautiful. beholding his power and glory, i was sitting on the road and i was in awe of his power and glory and sovereignty!
i grew up catholic so i have just become comfortable with lifting my hands in worship and i read in his nae i will lift up my hands, i want to lift up my hands in surrender, every day of my life.

"my soul clings to you" i look at it as an attachment to him, i am his child, and as a child clings to their parent, i will cling to him, my father. i read the rest of it and thought to myself people may bring me down, but thats because i'm fighting a good fight, and i need to remind myself that daily.
i am in the shadow of his wings, he has been my help, through all the times. i need to remember that too.in the midst of all this chaos, he's there, our God of salvation, his gives up and power and strength.so beautiful. I'm really starting to appreciate God's word more and more and seeing the beauty in it more and more every day.

No comments: